How they function
Elasticity and compression
The cellular or open-cell sponge rubber is manufactured with NR rubber or, if it is desired to improve its properties, it is mixed with other rubbers such as EPDM, NBR or CR, producing a material with cells that allow air circulation between them, obtaining good qualities for elasticity with a recovery of its initial shape after being subjected to compression for a period of time.
With these types of rubber, we have successfully provided solutions to different existing needs in the market:
- Die-cast ejections in graphic arts
- Trailer sealing gaskets/joints.
- German pore rollers for labelling machines.
- Hatch gaskets/joints for boats.
- Sheets or profiles to cover conveyor belts.
- Parts for parquet polishers.