The selection of the expansion joints for bridges and roadways is critical for the safety of these civil construction structures, hence they must be executed under the supervision of a specialist technician and rely on materials, manufacturing processes, assembly and maintenance which ensure the maximum quality.
How we do it
The geometry of our joints absorbs the movements transmitting less stress to the anchor-braces. We guarantee the rubber-metal adhesion by achieving minimum values of 7N/mm, which permit absorbing higher stresses. We manufacture our parts under the ISO 9001:2008 Quality System and we subject them to demanding performance tests.
During the vulcanization process of the rubber-metal parts, we take into account:
- The quality and features of the elastomeric material are certified by the mixer’s laboratory, ensuring that it is always within the specification.
- The steel quality is certified in each shipment by the supplier, blasted and cleaned of grease.
- The quality of the adhesion promoters are duly certified by the supplier.
- We verify the condition of the mould.
- Once the process has finished, we verify the tolerance measurements and the parallelism of the metal parts inside the clamp.